• August 20, 2018, 09:27:07 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Author Topic: Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2  (Read 99 times)

kent

• PassViewer
    • View Profile
Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2

Release Year: 2018

Video language: English

Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape.

Format: mp4

Duration: 17:19

Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps

Audio: 119kbps

Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. Source: Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2
Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2 Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2

File size: 389.3 MB

Source: Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2
Hack Email Password - Download newest software to hack email account, hacking Hotmail, Yahoo etc.

kent

• PassViewer
    • View Profile
Harmony Concepts - Vol 7 - The Fumetti Company
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 06:20:03 PM »
Harmony Concepts -  Vol 7 - The Fumetti Company

Harmony Concepts -  Vol 7 - The Fumetti Company

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Cast: Sadie Atkins, Sass Lyn, Angelique Lei, Ryan Conner,Summer Cummings, Carolyn Monroe, Sadie Belle

Genres: Bondage, Pantyhose

Welcome to the seventh installment of the provocative 00 series ? my most Outrageous! It's an extra special feature, well befitting its double-O-seven designation. I won't give away its unusual twist, but I will tell you that if you are familiar with the unique Italian "fumetti" format (comic books using photos instead of drawings), you will love its premise. I chose two of the best Harmony actresses I had at my disposal (or in disposal, if you get my drift) as my leads ? Sadie and Sass ? and they give truly terrific performances. Sadie even had the chance to make use of her knowledge of the Italian language... But before you think "what about the bondage?" ? stop! ? it's got a healthy overabundance of gags, bonds, intrigue, suspense, and of course, gorgeous Harmony bondagettes in stockings, heels, and everything you've come to expect from the best Harmony story driven productions. In addition to the perfectly pretty Sadie and buxom blonde Sass, ladies at the receiving end of the rope include riveting blondes Angelique and Ryan, the bountiful Summer, busty blonde Carolyn, and the other wonderful Sadie HH? Belle, of course! This one has all the bells and whistles: special effects, alternate versions, and outtakes. I'm certain you'll enjoy my 2002 Summer Blockbuster ? a true labor of love! And the DVD version includes a bonus slideshow!

Format: avi

Duration: 1:36:51

Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 732kbps

Audio: 1378kbps

Sadie Atkins, Sass Lyn, Angelique Lei, Ryan Conner,Summer Cummings, Carolyn Monroe, Sadie Belle Welcome to the seventh installment of the provocative 00 series ?

Source: Harmony Concepts -  Vol 7 - The Fumetti Company
File size: 1.5 GB

Harmony Concepts -  Vol 7 - The Fumetti Company

Source: Harmony Concepts -  Vol 7 - The Fumetti Company
Hack Email Password - Download newest software to hack email account, hacking Hotmail, Yahoo etc.

kent

• PassViewer
    • View Profile
Squirmy Squirrel
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 08:40:21 PM »
Squirmy Squirrel

Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage.

Cast: Lyla Storm

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage. She's also the kind of babe with a banging body, so watching her fidget is a special pleasure all its own. Hearing her whimper in frightened anticipation isn't half bad either.
 Lyla never has any say in what happens to her. She's got the bright red ball gag shoved into her mouth but soon enough it is replaced with coarse jute rope. Any protest she makes is going to come out sounding like moans of pleasure. You can't blame Jack Hammer when he decides that she must be enjoying herself. Especially since she cums so hard as soon as the Hitachi touches her clit.
 And that isn't the only thing that's going to get her going. Jack has 10 inches of big, black cock that he has been eager to bury inside of Lyla's snatch. She's tight but a bit of warm up and she's happy to accept everything he has to offer. The pleasure of having so much dick inside of her is more than enough to make up for the suffering that she experienced in earning it.

Duration: 55:26

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps

Audio: 107kbps

Lyla never has any say in what happens to her. And that isn't the only thing that's going to get her going.
Source: Squirmy Squirrel Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage.

File size: 2.7 GB

Source: Squirmy Squirrel

kent

• PassViewer
    • View Profile
Please Let Me Go
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 11:00:54 PM »
Please Let Me Go

Following that exciting scene, Whitney is hogtied wearing a sundress and sandals, bound barefoot in h

Following that exciting scene, Whitney is hogtied wearing a sundress and sandals, bound barefoot in her exercise gear and roped in bed wearing nothing but her tight jeans.

Format: avi

Duration: 1:43:48

Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps

Audio: 39kbps

Source: Please Let Me Go Following that exciting scene, Whitney is hogtied wearing a sundress and sandals, bound barefoot in h
Following that exciting scene, Whitney is hogtied wearing a sundress and sandals, bound barefoot in h Following that exciting scene, Whitney is hogtied wearing a sundress and sandals, bound barefoot in h

Following that exciting scene, Whitney is hogtied wearing a sundress and sandals, bound barefoot in h
File size: 777.0 MB

Source: Please Let Me Go

kent

• PassViewer
    • View Profile
Oral Fixation - Eden Sin
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 01:21:17 AM »
Oral Fixation - Eden Sin

Oral Fixation - Eden Sin

Eden Sin loves nothing more than the feeling of a big hard dick in her mouth. She loves the feeling as it thrusts in and out, running along her tongue, poking at the back of her throat with its tip. What she loves even more is recording it so that she can watch later to work on her technique and admire her work. O.T. is just the next guy up on her list as far as she's concerned, but he's not going to have any part of that.
When she goes to unbutton his pants and get her lips around his cock, he handcuffs her wrists, instead, and locks her ankles to the floor in metal shackles. For the moment it just seems like he wants to do something a little kinkier than what she had planned, but it soon becomes clear that he has a little more in mind than that as he pushes Eden onto her back and locks her down by her neck as well. Her mouth is going to get some fucking, alright, but it's going to be on O.T.'s terms.
He straps her down, mummified, onto an inclined table with only her head, feet, and nipples revealed. He takes advantage of the nipples almost immediately, attaching clamps which he then ties down to her toes so that when she squirms, and she will squirm, her tits are tugged at. Then he takes a huge black dildo and starts to shove it into Eden's mouth. He pounds it in and out until the girl is covered in her own drool. This is a lesson in dick sucking she won't soon forget

Duration: 40:45

Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps

Audio: 109kbps

Eden Sin loves nothing more than the feeling of a big hard dick in her mouth. When she goes to unbutton his pants and get her lips around his cock, he handcuffs her wrists, instea
He straps her down, mummified, onto an inclined table with only her head, feet, and nipples revealed. Source: Oral Fixation - Eden Sin

Oral Fixation - Eden Sin
File size: 842.4 MB

Oral Fixation - Eden Sin

Source: Oral Fixation - Eden Sin

kent

• PassViewer
    • View Profile
Assylum - "My Ass Is a Vagina"
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 04:01:18 AM »
Assylum - "My Ass Is a Vagina"

Assylum - My Ass Is a Vagina

Studio: Assylum

Genres: BDSM

Patient: Ava Little

Ava gets taken to Anal Submission School after her previous dick-nosis session to reinforce her training. The lesson today is that her ass is a...

Duration: 30:03

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps

Audio: 121kbps

Ava gets taken to Anal Submission School after her previous dick-nosis session to reinforce her train Source: Assylum - My Ass Is a Vagina
Assylum - My Ass Is a Vagina Assylum - My Ass Is a Vagina

File size: 1.3 GB

Source: Assylum - "My Ass Is a Vagina"

kent

• PassViewer
    • View Profile
Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 06:40:42 AM »

Release Year: 2017

When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies.

Duration: 31:36

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

Audio: 111kbps

When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments. He moves the two girls through an array of positions.
Source: Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

File size: 648.9 MB

Source: Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

Tags:

Caught And Castrated Busted Balls [Ballbusting]

Started by gorizon

Replies: 61
Views: 113
Last post Today at 10:12:06 AM
by gorizon