• September 24, 2017, 01:29:12 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Massive Cum swallows - biggest cum swallows ever

* Author Topic: Biggest Cum Swallows ever - Bukkake, gokkun, cumdrinking!  (Read 31570 times)

Lissabunny

• View Profile
Re: Biggest Cum Swallows ever - Bukkake, gokkun, cumdrinking!
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 03:06:52 PM »
This well known Asian girl is in a public toilet with
a vibrator in her pussy swallowing the cum of
random entering strangers!
Sometimes Japan is just cool.
This is just a part of the dvd.
She also let some guys piss her in the face here as a bonus.
PS: This girl also made excellent videos where she swallows the cum
of various dogs. Woofwoof!

6004 - cum.wmv

This well known Asian girl is in a public toilet with a vibrator in her pussy swallowing the cum of random entering strangers! Sometimes Japan is just cool. This is just a part of the dvd. She also let some guys piss her in the face here as a bonus. PS: This girl also made excellent videos where she swallows the cum of various dogs. Woofwoof! 266mb, 640x480, 22min, wmv This well known Asian girl is in a public toilet with This well known Asian girl is in a public toilet with This well known Asian girl is in a public toilet with This well known Asian girl is in a public toilet with
---------
266mb, 640x480, 22min, wmv

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2013, 11:12:26 PM »
So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome!
And then I noticed I already have it!
This is part 1: massive cum swallows - 100 in total!

2997 - cum a.7z.001
2997 - cum a.7z.002

So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! And then I noticed I already have it! This is part 1: massive cum swallows - 100 in total! Data: 66min, 640x480, 0.98gig, avi So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome! So today I wanted to DOWNLOAD this video because it is so awesome!

-------
Data: 66min, 640x480, 0.98gig, avi

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 12:08:07 AM »
And the second part with its highlights.
Doing the 100th cumswallow complete!
Highlight: drinking that glass full of cum as nurse.

2998 - cum - b.7z.001
2998 - cum - b.7z.002

And the second part with its highlights. Doing the 100th cumswallow complete! Highlight: drinking that glass full of cum as nurse. 2998 - cum - b.7z.001 2998 - cum - b.7z.002 Data: 74min, 640x480, avi, 782mb And the second part with its highlights. And the second part with its highlights. And the second part with its highlights. And the second part with its highlights. And the second part with its highlights. And the second part with its highlights. And the second part with its highlights.

-------
Data: 74min, 640x480, avi, 782mb

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2013, 03:57:01 AM »
And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend
snowballing around big cum amounts!
Yes, although they hate each other they lick each others pussy. I call this real professionalism. This is only part of the DVD.

6002 - cum.avi

And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend snowballing around big cum amounts! Yes, although they hate each other they lick each others pussy. Data: 272mb, 26min, 512x384, avi And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend And one nice shorty for the finish: Annette and her most hated friend

----------
Data: 272mb, 26min, 512x384, avi

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 03:23:03 PM »
Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome.
It is the same models as above and the setting looks very similar but
still this is not number 18 but number 25.
---> So here we go with this next crazy 100
cumload swallow on food, pure, in wine and at the gallons.

7801 - cum -  Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm - Mako Katase.part2.rar
7801 - cum - Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm - Mako Katase.part1.rar

Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. It is the same models as above and the setting looks very similar but still this is not number 18 but number 25. ---> So here we go with this next crazy 100 cumload swallow on food, pure, in wine and at the gallons. 7801 - cum -  Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm - Mako Katase.part2.rar 7801 - cum - Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm - Mako Katase.part1.rar Data: avi, 640x480, 0.98gig, 73min Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome. Now I watched this video many times - and it is unique and awesome.

---------
Data: avi, 640x480, 0.98gig, 73min

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2013, 07:44:14 PM »
Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking!
The size is huge but you need to have this one. It was extremely hard to get.
If it is too large for download for you wait for my short clips later.
Anyway: In this video you will see how the Cum hospital deals with its patients.
They do not get regular infusions but cum infusions. There are so many incredible swallows that
it is impossible to cover it all with screenshots. Its 4 hours long and simply great.

6855 - cum - REAL-136.part1.rar
6855 - cum - REAL-136.part2.rar
6855 - cum - REAL-136.part3.rar
6855 - cum - REAL-136.part4.rar
6855 - cum - REAL-136.part5.rar

Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! The size is huge but you need to have this one. It was extremely hard to get. If it is too large for download for you wait for my short clips later. Anyway: In this video you will see how the Cum hospital deals with its patients. They do not get regular infusions but cum infusions. There are so many incredible swallows that it is impossible to cover it all with screenshots. Its 4 hours long and simply great. 6855 - cum - REAL-136.part1.rar 6855 - cum - REAL-136.part2.rar 6855 - cum - REAL-136.part3.rar 6855 - cum - REAL-136.part4.rar 6855 - cum - REAL-136.part5.rar Data: 1.82gig, 4hours, 640x480, avi Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking! Here comes one crazy all time best highlight in extreme cum drinking!

-----------
Data: 1.82gig, 4hours, 640x480, avi

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2013, 09:06:16 PM »
And here comes the second part of the
former video...amazing swallows with this
great looking girl.

7800 - cum -Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm .part1.rar
7800 - cum -Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm .part2.rar
7800 - cum -Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm .part3.rar

And here comes the second part of the former video...amazing swallows with this 7800 - cum -Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm .part1.rar 7800 - cum -Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm .part2.rar 7800 - cum -Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm .part3.rar Data:74min, 640x480, avi, 0.98gig And here comes the second part of the And here comes the second part of the And here comes the second part of the And here comes the second part of the And here comes the second part of the And here comes the second part of the And here comes the second part of the And here comes the second part of the

---------
Data:74min, 640x480, avi, 0.98gig

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2013, 09:18:53 PM »
Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A!
---> They somehow have stolen the Japanese idea with the cum filled goggles. But hey - why not? Crazy and extreme how her eyes turn totally red due to the acid.

7779 - cum American.wmv

Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! ---> They somehow have stolen the Japanese idea with the cum filled goggles. 7779 - cum American.wmv Data: wmv, 320x240, 29min, 149mb Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A! Time for some good shorter clips from the US of A!

-------
Data: wmv, 320x240, 29min, 149mb

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2013, 12:35:26 AM »
This is another video from the best cum swallow label of the world
from Japan.  She is a doggy eating semen from a bowl, she drinks it from
a bottle and gets her nose filled with cum, too! 100 cumshots are swallowed here!
10/10.

4300 - cum - 10682.part1.rar
4300 - cum - 10682.part2.rar
4300 - cum - 10682.part3.rar

This is another video from the best cum swallow label of the world from Japan.  She is a doggy eating semen from a bowl, she drinks it from a bottle and gets her nose filled with cum, too! 100 cumshots are swallowed here! 4300 - cum - 10682.part1.rar 4300 - cum - 10682.part2.rar 4300 - cum - 10682.part3.rar Data: 921mb, 640x480, avi, 74min This is another video from the best cum swallow label of the world This is another video from the best cum swallow label of the world This is another video from the best cum swallow label of the world This is another video from the best cum swallow label of the world This is another video from the best cum swallow label of the world This is another video from the best cum swallow label of the world This is another video from the best cum swallow label of the world

--------
Data: 921mb, 640x480, avi, 74min

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2013, 01:22:50 AM »
And because you love them have some more shorties:
She is certainly one hottie, Chelsea. And the swallow is massive!
After the assfucking we have some more swallowing.
Manymany more Asian videos coming up anyway.

5713 - cum - great swallow.avi

And because you love them have some more shorties: She is certainly one hottie, Chelsea. And the swallow is massive! After the assfucking we have some more swallowing. Manymany more Asian videos coming up anyway. 5713 - cum - great swallow.avi Data: 489mb, 640x480, avi, 49min And because you love them have some more shorties: And because you love them have some more shorties: And because you love them have some more shorties: And because you love them have some more shorties: And because you love them have some more shorties: And because you love them have some more shorties: And because you love them have some more shorties:

------
Data: 489mb, 640x480, avi, 49min

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2013, 02:19:36 AM »
And because she is so sexy, have one more with her!
This time she uses that cum-glass to catch all the sperm!

5718 - cum -  _ .avi

And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! This time she uses that cum-glass to catch all the sperm! 5718 - cum -  _ .avi Data: 15min, 347mb, avi, 640x480 And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! And because she is so sexy, have one more with her! And because she is so sexy, have one more with her!

---------
Data: 15min, 347mb, avi, 640x480

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2013, 05:49:29 AM »
Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have.
This is pretty new and once more extremely perverted and creative:
This is one of the latest videos of the series and the girl gets that dental gag again.
The cum is collected ion that giant basin below her fro the later swallow.
This is part one!

4401 - cum - A.part1.rar
4401 - cum - A.part2.rar

Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. This is pretty new and once more extremely perverted and creative: This is one of the latest videos of the series and the girl gets that dental gag again. The cum is collected ion that giant basin below her fro the later swallow. 4401 - cum - A.part1.rar 4401 - cum - A.part2.rar Data: 59min, 500mb, 704x464, mp4 Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have. Continuing with the most extreme Japanese Cumswallow videos I have.

----------
Data: 59min, 500mb, 704x464, mp4

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 01:19:46 PM »
And here is the second part of the video above.
What happens here is a new designed Japanese Spa
massage with cum in addition to the well known cum-face aquarium.

4402 - cum - b.part1.rar
4402 - cum - b.part2.rar

And here is the second part of the video above. What happens here is a new designed Japanese Spa massage with cum in addition to the well known cum-face aquarium. 4402 - cum - b.part1.rar 4402 - cum - b.part2.rar Data: mp4, 614mb, 74min, 706x408 And here is the second part of the video above. And here is the second part of the video above. And here is the second part of the video above. And here is the second part of the video above. And here is the second part of the video above. And here is the second part of the video above. And here is the second part of the video above. And here is the second part of the video above. And here is the second part of the video above. And here is the second part of the video above.

---------
Data: mp4, 614mb, 74min, 706x408

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 03:13:40 AM »
Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best
series for gokkun and cum swallowing ever.
This is a bit dated but you do not get this video anywhere anymore.
---> As a waitress she is busy swallowing the cum of he customers. With that
typical humiliating nosehook. BIG swallow at the end! There are still several numbers of this series missing that I will post in the coming days.

4447 - cum - .part1.rar
4447 - cum - .part2.rar

Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best

series for gokkun and cum swallowing ever. This is a bit dated but you do not get this video anywhere anymore. ---> As a waitress she is busy swallowing the cum of he customers. With that typical humiliating nosehook. 4447 - cum - .part1.rar 4447 - cum - .part2.rar Data: 1gig, 640x480, mp4, 74min Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best Now I have all the numbers of this most amazing series that is in my eyes the best

-----
Data: 1gig, 640x480, mp4, 74min

Lissabunny

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 06:15:04 PM »
This is from the best of cum swallow series.
Get it fast! It is totally amazing.
--> Highlight is the wineglass cum drinking scene!

6188 - piss - best of.part1.rar
6188 - piss - best of.part2.rar
6188 - piss - best of.part3.rar
6188 - piss - best of.part4.rar
6188 - piss - best of.part5.rar
6188 - piss - best of.part6.rar
6188 - piss - best of.part7.rar
6188 - piss - best of.part8.rar

This is from the best of cum swallow series. Get it fast! It is totally amazing. --> Highlight is the wineglass cum drinking scene! 6188 - piss - best of.part1.rar 6188 - piss - best of.part2.rar 6188 - piss - best of.part3.rar 6188 - piss - best of.part4.rar 6188 - piss - best of.part5.rar 6188 - piss - best of.part6.rar 6188 - piss - best of.part7.rar 6188 - piss - best of.part8.rar Data: 2.74gig, 1920x1080, mp4, 74min This is from the best of cum swallow series. This is from the best of cum swallow series. This is from the best of cum swallow series. This is from the best of cum swallow series.

---------
Data: 2.74gig, 1920x1080, mp4, 74min

Japanese Fetish Movies – Bukkake, Gokkun, Cum on hair, Cum on eyes

Started by hentaimania

Replies: 347
Views: 7937
Last post June 05, 2017, 07:42:27 PM
by hentaimania
Japanese Bukkake, Gokkun And Cumplay - Full Movies

Started by Pest

Replies: 54
Views: 5471