• September 20, 2017, 01:20:31 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
top stat
  • BDSM Extreme Room 5 1
Currently:  

* Author Topic: BDSM Extreme Room  (Read 113945 times)

Bumerang

• View Profile
Tiffany Doll - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 12:31:58 AM »
Tiffany Doll
Tiffany Belle, a lover of extreme pleasure again can not sit still.

Tiffany Belle, a lover of extreme pleasure again can not sit still. This time, the binding, and of course the weights hard sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Tiffany Doll Tiffany Belle, a lover of extreme pleasure again can not sit still.
Tiffany Belle, a lover of extreme pleasure again can not sit still. Tiffany Belle, a lover of extreme pleasure again can not sit still.

Tiffany Belle, a lover of extreme pleasure again can not sit still.

File size: 869.5 MB

Download Tiffany Doll

Bumerang

• View Profile
Category 5 Neck & Ankle Suspension - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 04:30:40 AM »
Category 5 Neck & Ankle Suspension
Category 5 Neck & Ankle Suspension

Our sexy adult fitness model suffers in a brutal Category 5 neck suspension. Her shaved wet pussy so vulnerable.
Bound between two posts, her arms extended out, Ariel X find herself in a very difficult and exposed position. Her ankles are bound to her neck and pulled up. For the moment she rests on a box, so we can torment her with canes and a brutal pussy flogging.
We attack the delicate soles of her feet with the harsh cane. All her strength is of no use to her as she cries out in pain with each brutal hit. All she can do is endure the punishment. We then flog her wet shaved pussy and again she suffers.
On the brink of breaking, we switch tactics. Jam 3 fingers up her pussy and within seconds Ariel is cumming and squirting! We drip her own squirt into her mouth and continue our sexual assault. The vibrator makes her cum, the fingers make her squirt back and forth. We tease and she begs.
Reduced to a screaming, cumming, squirt machine this powerful women is reduced to a slut begging to cum. We get bored of her begging and decide to let her suffer. We pull the rope that is bound between neck and ankles and Ariel X finds herself in a brutal Category 5 suspension. How long can her muscles hold out before she passes out...

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5602kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Our sexy adult fitness model suffers in a brutal Category 5 neck suspension. Bound between two posts, her arms extended out, Ariel X find herself in a very difficult and exposed
We attack the delicate soles of her feet with the harsh cane. On the brink of breaking, we switch tactics.

Reduced to a screaming, cumming, squirt machine this powerful women is reduced to a slut begging to c

File size: 620.6 MB

Download Category 5 Neck & Ankle Suspension

Bumerang

• View Profile
Charming sexy ass whipping - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 09:30:36 AM »
Charming sexy ass whipping
Charming sexy ass whipping

Description: Charming sexy ass whipping. A good slap young ass! It turns pink, the pain revives feelings! The best quality videos for you!

Video: 640x480, 30fps, 660Kbps
Audio: 44.1Hz, Stereo 96Kbps

Charming sexy ass whipping.

File size: 121.6 MB

Download Charming sexy ass whipping

Bumerang

• View Profile
The best moments of  the BDSM life - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 02:30:40 PM »
The best moments of  the BDSM life
The best moments of  the BDSM life

Description: The best moments of  the BDSM life .The best BDSM video in which beautiful young bitch get a lot of orgasms from rough sex. tie her sexy body and fuck in the mouth and ass. It is many times to get an orgasm.

Video: WMV3, 1280x720, 3 000 Kbps, 25.000fps
Audio :  WMA2, 96.0 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

The best moments of  the BDSM life .

File size: 901.4 MB

Download The best moments of  the BDSM life

Bumerang

• View Profile
All Stretched Out - Sasha - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 08:00:05 PM »
All Stretched Out - Sasha

Being suspended in a cage about 6 feet above the ground has Sasha wondering what is coming next. From underneath her PD has great access to her ass and pussy. And the system of pullies is designed so that when he wants to PD can lower Sasha down to the ground and fuck her face mercilessly.
And the next stop for Sasha? The Rack. It is a medieval device used to stretch people out. They used it to extract confessions. We will use it to just keep her still while PD goes to work. It is hard to make her sit patiently while he puts these incredibly painful nipple clamps on. It is even more difficult to keep her from squirming against that dildo she is impaled on. Without incredible devices like this one it may be a lost cause. 

Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Being suspended in a cage about 6 feet above the ground has Sasha wondering what is coming next. And the next stop for Sasha?
Download  All Stretched Out - Sasha All Stretched Out - Sasha

File size: 551.0 MB

Download  All Stretched Out - Sasha

Bumerang

• View Profile
Rich Bitch Tormented - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2012, 12:10:28 AM »
Rich Bitch Tormented
Rich Bitch Tormented

Master Keith has Slave Annika chained up and has left her on floor, on his return he flogs her arse and pussy before allowing her to stand up, the chians have been passd through her wrist cuffs and pussy piercing .... He sits her on a bench and proceeds to put her large tits in bondage, bends her over and spanks her arse then he makes her sit down again and takes a crop to her tits and nipples. He lays her on floor and tramples her tits while pulling on the rope that binds them .... then she lays on her front and he stands on her back  ......

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Master Keith has Slave Annika chained up and has left her on floor, on his return he flogs her arse a Download Rich Bitch Tormented
Rich Bitch Tormented Rich Bitch Tormented

Rich Bitch Tormented

File size: 305.3 MB

Download Rich Bitch Tormented

Bumerang

• View Profile
The Kidnapping Of Martina Warren - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2012, 02:06:35 AM »
The Kidnapping Of Martina Warren

(Excerpt from an interview with rogue film producer Haywood Hertz)

"...yeah, I know my critics will point to the fact that I left the country after Martina started complaining about the film as some kind of proof of my guilt, but the truth is much more complicated. Hey, I love Martina -- we made some great films together and I just knew that "The Abduction of Martina" would be the best yet. But then she comes to me and says she read the script and was uncomfortable with some of the scenes and wasn't going to do the film! Well, just one little problem there -- I'd already spent most of the money that I'd raised from investors; no Martina film and I'm buried six feet deep in horse manure! So Martina was going to do the film, even if she wasn't going to do the film, if you get my drift!

Format: real
Duration: 47:59
Video: 512x288, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

(Excerpt from an interview with rogue film producer Haywood Hertz) ...yeah, I know my critics will point to the fact that I left the country after Martina started compl
Download The Kidnapping Of Martina Warren The Kidnapping Of Martina Warren

File size: 242.3 MB

Download The Kidnapping Of Martina Warren

Bumerang

• View Profile
Rhiannon's Suspension - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2012, 05:05:19 AM »
Rhiannon's Suspension
Rhiannon's Suspension

Pretty Slavegirl Charlie is on the cross when Master Keith arrives and takers her down telling her to go and get changed and fetch Slave Rhiannon to him ... The slavegirl dutifully obliges and once back in the dungeon Rhiannon is made put her head under Masters throne while he spanks her bottom, then she has to worship her feloow slaves shoes, feet and legs. Then Charlie makes Rhiannon play 'Fetch ' like a puppy giggling at Rhiannon and having fun ...But its not over yet ..... Rhiannon is suspended by her ankles and wrists by Master and a gag added for good measure while Charlie flogs the gilrs pussy then pushes her to and fro using her feet!!... Master Keith then fingers the girl to orgasm and bites her tits, then he relases her arms and re-suspends her by her ankles, a candle is put in her pussy and lit and pegs put on her labia ....

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 1619kbps

Pretty Slavegirl Charlie is on the cross when Master Keith arrives and takers her down telling her to Download Rhiannon's Suspension
Rhiannon's Suspension Rhiannon's Suspension

Rhiannon's Suspension

File size: 243.8 MB

Download Rhiannon's Suspension

Bumerang

• View Profile
BDSM with a beautiful girl - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2012, 09:05:37 AM »
BDSM with a beautiful girl
BDSM with a beautiful girl

Description: BDSM with a beautiful girl.Brutal BDSM with beautiful girls who suffer pain and humiliation for the sake of an orgasm. There are many interesting scenes, this video is worthy of your attention!

Video: WMV3, 1280x720, 3 000 Kbps, 25.000fps
Audio :  WMA2, 96.0 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

BDSM with a beautiful girl.

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BDSM with a beautiful girl

Bumerang

• View Profile
Rebellious Blonde - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »
Rebellious Blonde
Slave J is one of Master Keith's slavegirls, but she is wanton & rebellious and Master decides it

Slave J is one of Master Keith's slavegirls, but she is wanton & rebellious and Master decides it is time she was brought down a peg or two ... So he takes her ot the attic room and it is here the lesson begins... Along with suspension and nipple torture and her cunt wont go untouched either ! He has also enlisted the help of his other slavegirl Rhiannon and she is not backward at coming forward either !!!..

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 1581kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Rebellious Blonde Slave J is one of Master Keith's slavegirls, but she is wanton & rebellious and Master decides it
Slave J is one of Master Keith's slavegirls, but she is wanton & rebellious and Master decides it Slave J is one of Master Keith's slavegirls, but she is wanton & rebellious and Master decides it

Slave J is one of Master Keith's slavegirls, but she is wanton & rebellious and Master decides it

File size: 240.1 MB

Download Rebellious Blonde

Bumerang

• View Profile
Ashley Starr - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »
Ashley Starr
I've seen a lot of videos, but for some reason I have not met the ladies athletic build.

I've seen a lot of videos, but for some reason I have not met the ladies athletic build. The girl obviously frequents gym and does not omit from hand weights. But today it is abolished in front of us in a different capacity.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5620kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Ashley Starr I've seen a lot of videos, but for some reason I have not met the ladies athletic build.
I've seen a lot of videos, but for some reason I have not met the ladies athletic build. I've seen a lot of videos, but for some reason I have not met the ladies athletic build.

I've seen a lot of videos, but for some reason I have not met the ladies athletic build.

File size: 854.7 MB

Download Ashley Starr

Bumerang

• View Profile
The Flying Gimp - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2012, 08:00:37 PM »
The Flying Gimp
Master Keith has a Gimp !

Master Keith has a Gimp !!, and he intends to have some fun with it as well... So it's off to the attic room where he put's her into a rope harness ( nice piece of Bondage there Master !) add's a ball gag ohh and some nipple clamps with some weights just for good measure, not forgetting the pussy weights which are put on the clamps on her pussy !!... He leaves her there, arms suspended above her head but when he returns he see's the clamps have come off her pussy !... He fingers her and releases her and pops her on the bed where some pussy spanks come into play ...But its not over,  for the Gimp is yet to fly ......

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 1632kbps

Download The Flying Gimp Master Keith has a Gimp !
Master Keith has a Gimp ! Master Keith has a Gimp !

Master Keith has a Gimp !

File size: 224.3 MB

Download The Flying Gimp

Bumerang

• View Profile
Lara 2 - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2012, 01:32:21 AM »
Lara 2
Good spanking and bdsm movie.

Good spanking and bdsm movie. Slave gets stripped and spanked by her older pervert master who then begins to torture her boobs and explore and abuse her body

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 961kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Good spanking and bdsm movie. Good spanking and bdsm movie.
Good spanking and bdsm movie. Good spanking and bdsm movie.

Good spanking and bdsm movie.

File size: 307.1 MB

Download Lara 2

Bumerang

• View Profile
Natural And Bound - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2012, 04:31:01 AM »
Natural And Bound
It's the whore next door getting what she deserves!

It's the whore next door getting what she deserves! They're tied in unforgiving position and punished for their bad behavior.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:56
Video: 424x240, Windows Media Video 9, 439kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Natural And Bound It's the whore next door getting what she deserves!
It's the whore next door getting what she deserves! It's the whore next door getting what she deserves!

It's the whore next door getting what she deserves!

File size: 702.1 MB

Download Natural And Bound

Bumerang

• View Profile
Three Slavegirls and a Butt Plug - bdsm extreme room
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2012, 09:31:01 AM »
Three Slavegirls and a Butt Plug

Master Keith has 3 pretty slavegirls in his dubngeon and is going to have some fun... Slave Rhiannon is drinking from a dog bowl and Slave Charlie begings to spank her cute arse, then it is butt plug at the ready and up rhiannons arse it goes, more paddling and cropping follows....meanwhile he suspends another to the cross, ties rhiannon to the spanking bench and punishments abound...

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 1409kbps

Master Keith has 3 pretty slavegirls in his dubngeon and is going to have some fun. Download Three Slavegirls and a Butt Plug
Three Slavegirls and a Butt Plug Three Slavegirls and a Butt Plug

File size: 183.5 MB

Download Three Slavegirls and a Butt Plug

Extreme BDSM, Hard Torture (!nsex 1997-2005)

Started by Alien 1

Replies: 1075
Views: 87944
Last post January 31, 2017, 06:27:10 PM
by Alien 1
Extreme Bondage and Hard BDSM all H0gt1ed (1998-2012)

Started by Alien 1

Replies: 958
Views: 74459
Last post January 27, 2017, 07:20:12 PM
by Alien 1
Extreme BDSM, Rough sex, Femdom, Brutal Bondage, Corporal Punishment

Started by Rino

Replies: 15127
Views: 231445
Last post Today at 01:03:10 AM
by Rino
Extreme Bondage and Other BDSM Play[KS]