• November 19, 2017, 12:22:15 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
top stat
  • BDSM Extreme Room 5 1
Currently:  

* Author Topic: BDSM Extreme Room  (Read 116348 times)

Bumerang

• View Profile
Nadia White is metal bound while brutally fucked
« Reply #1275 on: October 03, 2016, 10:34:10 AM »

Release Year: 2016
Genres: bdsm,dominating,slave girl,master,
Video language: English

Welcome Nadia White to the pages of Sexually Broken. This hot blonde big titted MILF was made for rough sex and bondage.
We have Nadia bound in a custom bondage device. Hard metal hold her legs spread, and her hand are stuck in metal shackles. Completely helpless, Nadia can do nothing but moan, cum and scream as the dicks fuck her tight little pussy into oblivion. We even introduce the plastic sheet to Nadia cute face. It's amazing how a lack of air will cause a slut to cum harder than she ever has before.
Big dicks, big tits, amazing bondage, and honest real brutal fucking is why Sexually Broken has over 8 Nominations from both Xbiz and AVN for best BDSM site of the year 2 years running. Join today to see the very best in custom bondage and rough sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Welcome Nadia White to the pages of Sexually Broken. We have Nadia bound in a custom bondage device.
Big dicks, big tits, amazing bondage, and honest real brutal fucking is why Sexually Broken has over Download Nadia White is metal bound while brutally fucked

File size: 631.1 MB

Download Nadia White is metal bound while brutally fucked

Bumerang

• View Profile
The Branding of slave abigail 525-871-465 - Abigail Dupree
« Reply #1276 on: October 04, 2016, 07:14:23 PM »

The Branding of slave abigail 525 871 465 One year ago today, Master James enslaved abigail as his owned property in contract registered through The Slave Register. Was issued on the 27th day of september 2014. An anniversary commemorated by burning the skin with a hand made brand of the Master, slave pride flag on the back of the neck, marking her for life as owned. I take great pride in her as my slave and love her as mine till I no longer take breath.. Meaning of the brand - Master Slave Pride flag The single vertical line means authority, power, or dominance. The three horizontal lines together is an established ideogram. In one system of psychological signs the three horizontal lines symbol is used to mean 'passive intellect', which is synonymous with submissive.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6405kbps
Audio: 154kbps

The Branding of slave abigail 525 871 465 One year ago today, Master James enslaved abigail as his ow Download The Branding of slave abigail 525-871-465 - Abigail Dupree
The Branding of slave abigail 525-871-465 - Abigail Dupree The Branding of slave abigail 525-871-465 - Abigail Dupree

File size: 494.1 MB

Download The Branding of slave abigail 525-871-465 - Abigail Dupree

Bumerang

• View Profile
Katy Kiss the sexy tall redhead
« Reply #1277 on: October 07, 2016, 10:19:38 AM »

We have the tall leggy, Katy Kiss back. Her beautiful body just begs to be bound and sexually abused. She has a special lust for Dee Williams and her massive boobs and dick, so by Katy's wish Dee is back to bang the fuck out of our sexy redhead.
Katy is rope bound elbows together and strappado'd, her legs are frogged and she is completely helpless. The look of pure lust when Dee walks toward her alone, is worth the price of admission. A rope from Katy's neck is actually holding up her strappado, so if she tires she slowly begins to choke herself out.
Then we bring the cock, we work over Katy's throat with big hard dick. It doesn't take long for the neck rope and penis to make our sexy redhead struggle for air. Katy receives a brutal face fucking that sends her deep into subspace. Soon the throat is not enough, and we hike Katy up so we can get at her perfect shaved pussy.
Katy is fucked hard and brutally. She cums over and over while the neck rope does it's job. Soon Katy is cummed out and broken, we leave her struggling to breath as her strappado is slowly taking Katy into the darkness.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

We have the tall leggy, Katy Kiss back. Katy is rope bound elbows together and strappado'd, her legs are frogged and she is completely helple
Then we bring the cock, we work over Katy's throat with big hard dick. Katy is fucked hard and brutally.

Download Katy Kiss the sexy tall redhead
File size: 669.1 MB

Download Katy Kiss the sexy tall redhead

Bumerang

• View Profile
Raquel Roper
« Reply #1278 on: October 27, 2016, 08:28:33 AM »
Raquel Roper
Innocent girl next door Raquel Roper, is bound down on the world's most powerful vibrator, the Sybian

Innocent girl next door Raquel Roper, is bound down on the world's most powerful vibrator, the Sybian. Her arms are bound back behind her, she is completely helpless, our little sex slave for the day. Raquel has to deal with with two cocks, Dee turns out being the bad cop as she fucks our helpless sluts face through several orgasms and massive amounts of throat spit. Matt is the breath play expert and keeps our slave in a constant state of subspace. Orgasm after orgasm get ripped from Raquel as her face and throat is brutally fucked while cumming and cumming.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Raquel Roper Innocent girl next door Raquel Roper, is bound down on the world's most powerful vibrator, the Sybian
Innocent girl next door Raquel Roper, is bound down on the world's most powerful vibrator, the Sybian Innocent girl next door Raquel Roper, is bound down on the world's most powerful vibrator, the Sybian

Innocent girl next door Raquel Roper, is bound down on the world's most powerful vibrator, the Sybian
File size: 605.5 MB

Download Raquel Roper

Bumerang

• View Profile
Dirty Little Birdie
« Reply #1279 on: November 01, 2016, 08:53:35 AM »
Dirty Little Birdie
In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket.

In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket. Petgirl Kako laced him into the jacket, and then put him in a bizarre rubber gas-mask hood. Lastly, she screwed a StudioGum breather dildo onto the gas-mask. What a crazy combination of gear, but ModeNarr looked totally cool. Once he was totally helpless Petgirl took him outside and attached him to an overhead chain. All he could do was flop around helplessly, and we couldn't understand a word he was saying. When Petgirl started plucking hairs off his butt we understood his yelps but at this point there was nothing we could do to help him. Poor guy!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Dirty Little Birdie In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket.
In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket. In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket.

In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket.
File size: 332.9 MB

Download Dirty Little Birdie

Bumerang

• View Profile
Nora Riley
« Reply #1280 on: November 03, 2016, 10:59:22 AM »
Nora Riley
Nora Riley is as cute as a kitten and super slutty.

Nora Riley is as cute as a kitten and super slutty. She loves bondage and rough sex. She also loves Milfs and Daddies so today is the day most of her sexaully fantasies come true.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

Nora Riley is as cute as a kitten and super slutty. Nora Riley is as cute as a kitten and super slutty.
Nora Riley is as cute as a kitten and super slutty. Nora Riley is as cute as a kitten and super slutty.

Nora Riley is as cute as a kitten and super slutty.
File size: 570.3 MB

Download Nora Riley

Bumerang

• View Profile
Bella Rossi bound in stocks
« Reply #1281 on: November 10, 2016, 11:09:00 AM »

Bella Rossi is the real girl next door. This big titted slut could live right next to you and you would never know it. Bella loves working for the best Bondage and Rough Sex on the planet, and we love having her.

Duration: 9:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Bella Rossi is the real girl next door. Download Bella Rossi bound in stocks
Bella Rossi bound in stocks Bella Rossi bound in stocks

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Bella Rossi bound in stocks

Bumerang

• View Profile
Self Tie AutoEroticism - Abigail Dupree
« Reply #1282 on: November 17, 2016, 11:44:17 AM »

I have been tying myself up since I was a young one. I love the feeling of rough tight rope squeezing me and rubbing against my soft skin. My Master has made quite the setting for some epic self ties. I can't help but be aroused when I'm all tied up in knots. My concentration at it's peak with focusing on cemetery and my breathing gets low and intentional. By the time I'm done tying I can't help but to touch myself and bring myself to orgasm. Thankfully I was in control and left my hands free. Others wouldn't be so kind.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6497kbps
Audio: 155kbps

I have been tying myself up since I was a young one. Download Self Tie AutoEroticism - Abigail Dupree
Self Tie AutoEroticism - Abigail Dupree Self Tie AutoEroticism - Abigail Dupree

File size: 816.2 MB

Download Self Tie AutoEroticism - Abigail Dupree

Bumerang

• View Profile
Blister Sybil Hawthorne Pd
« Reply #1283 on: December 07, 2016, 10:59:02 AM »

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Every time PD pops her with the whip she lets out a wail that reverberates in the empty space. He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in. Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind. He ties them off til they are black and blue and puts suction cups on them that are so powerful they leave blisters in their wake. Sybil cannot do anything but sob.

Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Download Blister Sybil Hawthorne Pd
Blister Sybil Hawthorne Pd Blister Sybil Hawthorne Pd

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Blister Sybil Hawthorne Pd

Bumerang

• View Profile
Milf Tears
« Reply #1284 on: January 23, 2017, 11:31:42 PM »
Milf Tears
Little baby is in trouble.

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Little baby is in trouble.Master will show a young bitch, what a brutal sex. Her ass burn on anal sex. her mouth to be full of sperm.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Little baby is in trouble. Little baby is in trouble.
Little baby is in trouble. Little baby is in trouble.

Little baby is in trouble.
File size: 944.7 MB

Download Milf Tears

Bumerang

• View Profile
Dare You To Cum For Me
« Reply #1285 on: March 09, 2017, 07:18:18 PM »
Dare You To Cum For Me
Dare You To Cum For Me

Release Year: 2017
Genres:  Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Jessica has Nora tied up on the rack on a dare. Nora confessed that never had she ever had an orgasm with a vibrator before. Jessica could hardly believe her ears and set about to put an end to her ignorance. Ever the adventurous soul of the two, Jessica wastes no time working Nora�s clit until she can�t help but give into the sensation building up inside her.

Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7779kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Jessica has Nora tied up on the rack on a dare. Download Dare You To Cum For Me
Dare You To Cum For Me Dare You To Cum For Me

Dare You To Cum For Me
File size: 393.3 MB

Dare You To Cum For Me

Download Dare You To Cum For Me

Bumerang

• View Profile
Eden Sin BaRs part 1: The Return of the Face Fucking Machine, this girl was...
« Reply #1286 on: March 09, 2017, 08:57:38 PM »
Eden Sin BaRs part 1: The Return of the Face Fucking Machine, this girl was made for this!
Eden Sin BaRs part 1: The Return of the Face Fucking Machine, this girl was made for this!

Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM

Bound strappado, and helpless in our face fucking machine, Edin Sin has found the perfect machine for her. With her face and head locked in place, there is nothing Edin can do but take cock down her helpless throat. For 12 minutes straight Edin must repeatedly deepthroat some pretty big cocks. The machine never tires, it never stops, nothing can stop edin's head from being thrust over and over onto hard cock. This is what she was built for! We have never met a better deepthroat artist, Edin is simply the best.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

Bound strappado, and helpless in our face fucking machine, Edin Sin has found the perfect machine for Download Eden Sin BaRs part 1: The Return of the Face Fucking Machine, this girl was made for this!
Eden Sin BaRs part 1: The Return of the Face Fucking Machine, this girl was made for this! Eden Sin BaRs part 1: The Return of the Face Fucking Machine, this girl was made for this!

File size: 662.5 MB

Download Eden Sin BaRs part 1: The Return of the Face Fucking Machine, this girl was made for this!

Bumerang

• View Profile
Good cop, Bad cop Rain's down hard on The DeGrey, Extreme S&M update , HD 7...
« Reply #1287 on: March 09, 2017, 11:57:50 PM »
Good cop, Bad cop Rain's down hard on The DeGrey, Extreme S&M update , HD 720p
Good cop, Bad cop Rain's down hard on The DeGrey, Extreme S&M update , HD 720p

Year: 2016
 Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
 Studio: SB
 Duration: 18  min
 Actresses: Cool girls
 Description: We hike Rain's legs up and attach them to the bar, then Rain's hands. In one fluid motion we have Rain in an inverted suspension wondering what the fuck just happened. The onslaught continues, the bad cop is ruthless. And Natassia big black cock (BBC) is fucking Rains open throat.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
 Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

File size: 377.9 MB

Download Good cop, Bad cop Rain's down hard on The DeGrey, Extreme S&M update , HD 720p

Bumerang

• View Profile
Crazy slave
« Reply #1288 on: March 10, 2017, 10:13:38 AM »
Crazy slave
Crazy slave extremal gagged bondage on the floor scene.

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Crazy slave Crazy slave extremal gagged bondage on the floor scene.
Crazy slave extremal gagged bondage on the floor scene. Crazy slave extremal gagged bondage on the floor scene.

File size: 357.5 MB

Download Crazy slave

Bumerang

• View Profile
Beretta James conquered by cock! Takes 10 inches of BBC - HD 720p
« Reply #1289 on: July 20, 2017, 09:33:31 AM »

Year: 2017
 Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
 Studio: SB
 Duration:  19 min
 Description: We start off inspecting that flawless ass, spreading the cheeks apart to see what we have to work with. We strip off her black high heels and then lay into that ass with our flogger, warming it up to a red rosy glow. A leather blindfold cuts off her vision,  her helplessness. While she is blindfolded and bound, we simply walk right up and make proper use of her facepussy. Beretta deep throats down the dick until her nose is resting on the belly. Credit where credit is due, this cougar certainly knows how to handle the cock.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
 Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

File size: 954.4 MB

Download Beretta James conquered by cock! Takes 10 inches of BBC - HD 720p

Extreme BDSM, Hard Torture (!nsex 1997-2005)

Started by Alien 1

Replies: 1075
Views: 91271
Last post January 31, 2017, 06:27:10 PM
by Alien 1
Extreme Bondage and Hard BDSM all H0gt1ed (1998-2012)

Started by Alien 1

Replies: 1017
Views: 76268
Last post November 11, 2017, 11:22:40 PM
by Alien 1
Extreme BDSM, Rough sex, Femdom, Brutal Bondage, Corporal Punishment

Started by Rino

Replies: 16230
Views: 248142
Last post Today at 11:25:01 PM
by Rino
Extreme Bondage and Other BDSM Play[KS]